Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gmat 2.0

First of all there has been a 7-8 month gap since my last blog post. The fact that I didn't post my test score assumed I guess that I was not very satisfied with the results.. Well, truthfully speaking I was very unsatisfied with a total of 570 = 48 Math (82% percentile), 19 English (around 19% percentile) 5.0 essay score (55% percentile), I guess my best bet would have been Eastern Michigan University, or UM-Flint. Don't get me wrong those are fine schools, just I am aiming high. In order for me to have a sufficient reason to leave a totally fine job, and lifestyle and get a great deal of uncertainty that school should be good. Hopefully in top 5 or 10.

So, this months I made another weak try to try studying for GMAT buy signing up for an online course of several weeks, since I didn't set the test date and left for the winter holidays to Armenia, I never set the date, therefore I never really study hard enough, now, just last week set the date for my GMAT 2.0.

The date for my test in 03/26/2011.
And I am planning to devote enough time to the project to success this time!
The goal is 700. Watch me reach it!) Support me in reaching it.

Tomorrow, actually today already 02/06/2011 I will take my first test of now, and publish the results. Good luck myself. Hurray hurray hurray

No comments:

Post a Comment